Glass Drinking Straws - Amber - Brook Drabot
Sip with style every day while helping our environment.
This set includes four amber hued reusable glass straws, made out of sturdy borosilicate (pyrex) glass.
Each straw measures 8" long X 9mm wide. Sets include a cleaning brush.
Every glass straw made in the studio of Brook Drabot is:
• An Eco friendly alternative to plastic straws
• Handcrafted in Manitoba
• Ideal for hot or cold liquids
• Non-porous and hypo-allergenic
• BPA free
• Helps reduce teeth staining
• Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
• Kiln annealed for durability
• Made with durable borosilicate glass
Did you know,
In North America alone Billions of plastic straws a year are making there way into landfills and littering our waterways and oceans.
Say no to single use plastic products!
Each handmade good is lovingly crafted by our artists. Through their spinning, carving, glazing, and firing comes the final product of a one of a kind piece of art. With each unique item, there will be variations in colour, texture, and shape, so no one will have another like yours (or even the one in the picture)! All pieces are final sale.